Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can get us a rainout...

We are leaving today after spending a fabulous afternoon and evening in durham. We tried local beers and saw the stadium where Bull Durham was filmed - Beth are you jealous?
We had another lovely home cooked meal and Alicia made some fabulous cobbler. This morning we are driving about 8 hours to a campsite in the middle of nowhere TN. It has great hiking and beautiful falls apparently-the place is recommended by Alicia's parents. The trip today includes going over the Appalachians so I'm sure there will be much to report tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. STACIA YOU SAW THE DURHAM BULLS STADIUM!?!? I am SO jealous. And the "I can get us a rainout segment of your video might have been my favorite part...

    (And yes, obviously your blog is now on my Google reader so I don't miss a thing.)

    ReplyDelete